Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Michigan Foodventures Update!

Take a look at this picture right here.


Does that not make your mouth water or what?


Being I have a pretty hectic schedule this week, I'm not going to be able to post another review for at least a couple days. But when I do get to do so, I promise it's going to be worth the wait. The picture up there is a bacon cheeseburger from the famous Redcoat Tavern in Royal Oak. This place has gotten nothing but stellar reviews from all sorts of websites and publications. Many people even list it as the best place for burgers in the state of Michigan! I plan on going there this week, if not soon. I'm compiling a list as well of all the other places I intend to visit and share with all of you. So sit tight and I'll have some great new things to share with you very shortly!

~Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment